If your company has consistently experienced downtime and delays because of necessary IT fixes, you might be wondering if there are other options available to keep this from happening. Unfortunately, many companies put too much reliance on their small IT teams. This can be a problem when one thing breaks or needs investigated as your company might experience downtime while the fix is being implemented. The good news is that managed IT services might be the perfect solution. Many small and medium-sized businesses in the Fredericksburg area have been turning to managed IT services to help with their tech needs.
What is Managed IT?
Managed IT is a comprehensive manner in which an external company handles all of your Fredericksburg IT services. This means you no longer would need an internal IT department which will save you a lot of money in the long run. Managed IT services involve state-of-the-art integrations allowing an external team access to your security needs, productivity needs, and all other aspects your IT team touches.
Managed IT services can include some of any or all of the following:
- On-site managed IT solutions
- On-site staffing when needed
- Cybersecurity – take care of any external threats and suspicious activity
- Network security – protect your company and your systems from viruses, Trojan horse software, phishing, and malware
- 24/7/365 monitoring and repairs – keep your business running at its peak without delays
- Cloud protection and services
- Managed HIPAA compliance services along with other compliance services
Benefits of Managed IT
Having an external IT team means you’ll spend less than having an internal IT team. It also means you’ll have coverage and protection offered 24 hours-a-day without having to rely upon a team of IT employees to monitor and fix things. Additionally, Fullscope IT offers the following benefits:
- Up front pricing
- Experienced and dedicated teams with massive amounts of experience
- Experience in providing IT for all different industries
- On-site help
- Off-site help
- Breadth of knowledge about ongoing cyber threats and protective measures
Ready to Start with Managed IT Services in Fredericksburg?
If you’re in the Fredericksburg, Virginia area and are ready to start working with an external IT management company, please contact Fullscope IT today. By visiting our website, you can chat with us anytime or you can reach us by phone at (855) 260-1486. We proudly serve small and mid-sized businesses in and around Fredericksburg including Bellvue, White Oak, Stafford, and the surrounding areas.