If you’re tired of having technology work sometimes, dislike waiting for technicians to come to the office to fix the simplest of problems, or are exhausted from downtime caused by tech issues, then it’s time to consider hiring a managed IT services provider. It’s true that technology cannot run itself but it doesn’t have to stop your business. Working with Fullscope IT means having a team to monitor and manage issues, solving many problems before they happen.
What are Managed IT Services?
Delegate IT services to a team that understands the technology it takes to run a business. Fullscope IT is not just a help desk you call when the email isn’t working, we’re your partner in all things related to technology.
Servers, cloud services running programs your business needs, data storage, and security management are all part of what we do for our clients. The best part is that our team is working, even when you’re on vacation! Our 24/7/365 IT Services mean you never have to worry about technology.
Benefits of Hiring a Managed IT Services Provider
As your Managed IT Services Provider, we are here for you, and not just when you need us. Our team is constantly monitoring your business to thwart attacks and to keep your business running smoothly. We begin with an assessment of the current technology, including talking with stakeholders, to determine where there are gaps or duplications. Then we develop a plan that includes:
- Reduced operating costs.
- Data integrity, storage, and monitoring done by a team that specializes in IT Services.
- Security and monitoring. Even when you’re away from the office, our team is working to protect your business.
- Update software and hardware and/or move to the cloud. Stay current with updates and keep your team working efficiently, no matter where they’re working.
- Development of a business continuity plan, should you choose to add this to your IT Services. Never worry about how systems will come back online after an outage when you have a plan in place.
- Decrease threats to cybersecurity. Ransomware and other attacks are on the rise across all industries and organization sizes. Protect your business before it’s too late.
- Maintain compliance with HIPAA, SEC, FINRA, and other industry and governmental agencies and avoid the cost of compliance violations.
- Predictable monthly pricing with options to scale as needed for your business.
Our goal is to help your business grow and change without you having to worry about IT services. Whether you’re onboarding a new employee or moving to a new office, we’re here for you every step of the way.
Choosing Fullscope IT means you have an IT Services partner you can count on.